The 5th Greenhouse Gas and Animal Agriculture (GGAA) scientific conference takes place in UCD from 23rd to 26th June 2013. The conference is being organised by Teagasc and UCD, and supported by the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, the EPA and the New Zealand Agricultural Greenhouse Gas Research Centre, and Ministry for Primary Industries. The conference brings together 450 scientists from 45 different countries to discuss the interrelated global challenges of climate change and food security and to present up-to-date research findings on agricultural greenhouse gas mitigation. More information is available here.
- AGRI-I Stakeholder Workshop 2017 June 2, 2017
- AGRI-I Stakeholder Event 2016 June 10, 2016
- Success at the Postgraduate Thesis Competiton, December 2015 December 4, 2015
- Tri-Society Meeting Awards, November 2015 November 19, 2015
- Walsh Fellowship Award Winners, November 2015 November 12, 2015